Case Manager
  • Feel free to talk to us 612-822-1203

If you are denied PCA services or if your PCA hours are reduced, you have the right to appeal. You can use the Appeal to State Agency online form to file an appeal. The PCA Appeals Self-Help Sheet explains how to appeal. If you’re currently receiving home health services, you may also request that your services remain unchanged while the appeal is pending. It’s a good idea to appeal the results of a PCA assessment if you feel it is inaccurate and does not adequately reflect your needs. Please call 651-431-3600 (press 4) or fax at 651-431-7523.

Why Choose Comfort Services LLC

Looking for a reliable care provider? You’re in the right place! [Read More]

beautiful house
caregiver and senior woman sitting in the wheel chair smiling