Be part of Comfort Services Family
Pursuing a career as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) or family caregiver with Comfort Services is enjoyable, professionally rewarding, and personally fulfilling.
At Comfort Services, we recognize the importance of supporting and empowering caregivers. Whether you’re a friend or family member who is currently providing in-home care for a senior parent or disabled loved one without compensation, an active Personal Care Assistant looking to work with an established home care agency, or someone who is not yet a PCA and wants to pursue a career in personal care services, we’re glad you are here! With a team of expert care managers, extensive training resources, and advanced administrative technology, Comfort Services exists to make your caregiving work easier. Join us today!
We offer our employees with:
- PTO for all employees (per hours worked)
- Overtime pay (base rate varies depending on the number of hours)
- Holiday pay for all employees (5 Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Memorial Day)
- Direct deposit
- Online pay-stubs at https://workforce.intuit.com/app/payroll-employee-portal-ui/ius/sign-in.
- Convenient timesheet submissions: fax, email, electronic PDF, or via the Comfort Services Timesheets App at Billiyo (Go to the Appstore and download Billiyo Caregiver. Then, follow the instruction to login.)
- Telephone and email timesheets reminders as requested
- Supplemental insurance