Comfort Services LLC is a provider of reliable home care services to home-bound patients in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We aim to be the comforting hands of every individual in the community through our top-quality services designed to bring you comfort and security. We focus on a client-centered approach through our personalized plan of care that is geared to address and meet your needs and preferences.
We offer services such as personal care, nurse supervision, family support, long/short term care, and many more! Our in-home care services are accessible 24/7, so you’ll never have to worry about your well-being at any time of the day!
To provide client-centered home care services that promote excellence in quality and accessibility.
To be the leading provider of home care services that can help clients achieve a healthier lifestyle and self-independence. We work to be trusted by clients and their loved ones. Thus, we strive to be a valued partner in the community by helping create a positive living environment.
Our work is guided by the following key values
Our Relationship with the People We Serve
- The Client always comes first. We are dedicated to patient care.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We provide patient-centered services. People who come to Comfort Services can expect polite, friendly, and helpful staff members who relate to each person as an individual.
- We strive to recognize their history, relationships, culture, and needs. We go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
- We keep ourselves well educated so that we can apply new developments in our fields. We use innovative approaches to home care and customer service.
- The diverse people who come to Comfort Services see themselves reflected in our work. We seek diversity in our staff and value their abilities to enhance communication with patients
- We believe that our clients deserve to have timely access to home care services and that our systems should reflect this value.
Our Approach to Home Care Services
- We care for the whole person, see the complexity of each person’s life, and believe that addressing a broad range of human needs is the best way to improve a person’s health.
- We continuously examine the services we provide and what is needed in the community. We look for cracks in the home care system, fill those, and move to fill new ones. When other community resources develop to address those needs, we make intentional decisions to apply our resources differently.
- We use a team approach to providing home care services and involve the patient as part of our team.
Our Relationship with the Community
- We commit to serving the community and providing open access to Comfort Services for all community members.
- Partnerships with government and other community organizations will multiply the resources for the effectiveness of our work.
- By instilling confidence in our clients, they will become positive forces in the community. Thus, avoiding being a burden to their loved ones.
Our Work Environment
- In all we do, we actively pursue excellence and search for the next level of accomplishment.
- We take pride in our work.
- Our integrity and ethics will never be compromised.
- We are as respectful, friendly, helpful, and supportive of one another as we are to our clients. Administrators seek to treat employees in the same way that employees treat clients.
- Teamwork is central to our work. We each take the responsibility to contribute effectively to teams.
- We each are dedicated to Comfort Services, to our clients, and the community.
- We recognize and appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of individuals and teams.
- We seek and reward suggestions and innovation.
- We have a strong work ethic, yet we don’t stifle our individual personalities.
- Fun and humor are healthy for us and our clients. We intentionally incorporate fun into the Comfort Services environment.
If you’d like to know more about us, don’t hesitate to contact our team!